All applications for the 2022 show must be submitted online through TOKYO AUTO SALON official website.
The official website also is where TASA posts announcements and updates on the show as well as where you go through participation-related procedures. Please ensure you have Internet access and an email address before starting your application process.
- Late July
TASA sends “TOKYO AUTO SALON 2022 - Exhibitors Guide” o(this booklet) to prospective Exhibitors.
- Friday 20 August at 10:00(JST)
Registration is open.
* All applications must be made online. Applications will NOT be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis.
* No applications made after the deadline accepted. They can’t be on a waiting list for cancellation either.
- Tuesday 31 August at 17:00
Registration is closed.
With COVID-19 measures, state of emergency or quasi-emergency, now implemented in the vast majority of the country, and the duration has been extended to 31 August, registration for TAS 2022 booth booking is rescheduled for Tuesday 7 September at 17:00 JST.(date modified: 6 August)
- Late September
“Acceptance Letter” is sent to you.
* Results, either accepted or waitlisted for cancellation, will be sent via e-mail.
* Your application is officially confirmed and legally binding for you upon issuance of the Acceptance Letter.
- Mid October *TBC
TASA sends you an invoice for your participation.
- Mid October
TASA sends another booklet “Exhibitors Guidelines” to those whose application has been accepted.
TASA may change some contents of the regulations described on this "Exhibitors Guide" (the booklet you are now reading) when necessary. Such changed contents will be shown on the Exhibitors Guidelines.
- Mid October
Floor Plan and Exhibitor List are sent to you.
- Late October
You are required to begin arranging for paperwork.
(see the list below)
- Thursday 25 November
Due date for payment.
- Early December
Passes and tickets are sent to you.
- Mid December
Deadline for the paperwork.
- Fri 14 Jan to Sun 16 Jan
TOKYO AUTO SALON 2022 takes place.
A LIST OF THE PAPERWORK
YOU MUST COMPLETE DURING THIS PERIOD:
Period : Late October to Mid December
• Registration of your vehicle(s) to be displayed;
• Registration of specifications of your vehicle(s) to be displayed;
• Prize(s) you can offer to survey responders;
• Registration of your contractor(s);
• Order for extra passes/tickets;
• Exhibitor's information to be published on the website;
• Applying for power supply;
• Applying for anchor placement; and
• Applying for equipment rental.