About the show
- Show Name
- TOKYO AUTO SALON 2022
- 14-16 January 2022
MAKUHARI MESSE International Convention Complex
Int'l Exhibition Halls 1-11, Makuhari Event Hall and Outdoor Arena
(Makuhari Messe, Inc. / 2-1 Nakase, Mihama-Ku, Chiba-City, Chiba Prefecture)
- Show Hours
Fri, 14 Jan 9:00am - 7:00pm Business Day (open only to media and industry insiders)
Sat, 15 Jan 9:00am - 7:00pm (Open to public) Sun, 16 Jan 9:00am - 6:00pm (Open to public)
- Tokyo Auto Salon Committee
- Tokyo Auto Salon Association (TASA)
Chiba Prefecture; Chiba City;
Nippon Auto Parts Aftermarket Committee (NAPAC);
Japan Automobile Manufactures Association, inc. (JAMA); and Japan Automobile Federation (JAF)
- Special Partners
- Makuhari Messe
- ASEA Division, JAWA Division and JASMA
Sat 15 Jan: ¥3,000
Sun 16 Jan: ¥3,000
* Good for any one day as shown on the ticket.
* e-tickets only (iOS/Android smartphone required).
* Online puchase only (no plans for ticket sales at the door).
Tickets will go on sale online on TOKYO AUTO SALON official website (SAN-EI Ticket Service).
* Kids aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult (one kid per adult gets free admission).
* Discount for visitors with disabilities available.
Purchase a ticket online first. 500 yen each will be refunded for yourself and a caregiver at the onsite information desk upon presentation of the ticket(s) and a government-issued disability certificate.
*No food stalls at TOKYO AUTO SALON 2022 to prevent the spread of COVID-19.