Sat 13 Jan 9am - 7pm (general ticket): ¥3,000 (incl. tax)
Sun 14 Jan 9am - 6pm (general ticket): ¥3,000 (incl. tax)
* Friday is Business Day reserved for industry insiders and media, but open limitedly to premium ticket purchasers who will have access at 2pm.
* Each ticket is good for any one day as shown on the ticket. No multi-day tickets available.
* TOKYO AUTO SALON do not have child rates.
* All tickets are e-tickets and available online only. No paper tickets available. Tickets will not be sold onsite.
* Kids aged 12 and under get free admission, subject to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
* Discount will be given for visitors with disabilities. Purchase a ticket online first. 500 yen will be refunded at the onsite information desk upon
presentation of the ticket and a government-issued disability certificate. Discount also applies to up to one caregiver per a visitor with disabilities.
* Reselling/scalping tickets or purchasing tickets from unauthorised sellers are strictly prohibited.
* No pets are allowed to enter the venue.
* Please use public transport to come to the show.
TYPE OF TICKETS
All TOKYO AUTO SALON 2024 tickets are e-tickets.
No paper tickets available.
You must have iOS/Android smartphone with the latest OS otherwise a computer and a printer.
HOW TO PAY
Payment must be made by credit card.
HOW TO USE THE TICKET UPON ENTRY
Open the e-ticket on your smartphone and show it at the entrance gate.
Those wihout a smartphone are required to print the ticket from computer and show the hardcopy (printout) at the entrance gate.
NOTES FOR VISITORS
* Re-entry is allowed.
* There might be temporary admission restriction depending on how crowded each hall is.
* Alcoholic beverages are banned from the venue.
* Do not come to the show after consuming alcohol. Visitors in a state of intoxication will be denied entry.
* No food stalls will be available in the venue. Makuhari Messe restaurant/cafeteria are open.
* Do not sit in aisles to rest. Such behaviour obstructs the traffic.
* Smoking, incl. e-cigarettes, is prohibited in the venue except in the designated smoking area.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR PURCHASED TICKETS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, except that the show is cancelled (see below).
No exchange or return on the purchased tickets will be accepted either.
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION OF THE SHOW
Refunds will only be made if TOKYO AUTO SALON 2024 is cancelled.
In this case, it may take about 2-3 weeks from the announcement of the cancellation until a notice of refund is emailed to you.
There is a refund deadline for non credit card payments, so please make sure you undergo your refund procedure before the deadline.
The exact date of refund depends on the credit card company. Contact the credit card company with which you used to purchase your ticket.
For more details, such as how to buy, how to use digital tickets and how to pay, click on the “BUY TICKETS” button below.