About AUTO SALON
TOKYO AUTO SALON has a wide variety of dedicated exhibitors to:
- showcase and demonstrate their latest technological solutions and products for cars to be tuned-up and dressed-up
- showcase and sell cars with dress-up parts and accessories
- showcase and sell cars highlighting innovative tuning technologies
- showcase and sell auto-related video games, aftermarket parts, motorsport merchandise and other diverse auto-related products
- showcase and sell complete tuned-up cars and commercial vehicles
- Official Name
- TOKYO AUTO SALON 2016
- Friday 15th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th January, 2016
MAKUHARI MESSE International Convention Complex
Int'l Exhibition Halls 1-11, Int'l Conference Hall, Makuhari Event Hall and Outdoor Arena
(Makuhari Messe, Inc. / 2-1 Nakase, Mihama-Ku, Chiba-City, Chiba Prefecture)
- Show Hours
Fri, 15 Jan 9:00am - 8:00pm (Trade, media and invitee only)9:00am - 3:00pm (Silent time *1)
3:00pm - 8:00pm (Premium ticket holders only)
*1: Exhibitors are asked to refrain from making loud noise in order for trade visitors and media to do their job smoothly.
Sat, 16 Jan 9:00am - 8:00pm (Open to public) Sun, 17 Jan 9:00am - 5:00pm (Open to public)
Wed, Jan 13: between 3:00pm and 8:00pm
Thu, Jan 14: between 7:00am and 8:00pm
Sun, Jan 17: 5:40pm onwards
Mon, Jan 18: until 10:00am
* The schedule above is subject to change.
(privilege to enter Fri, Jan 15 between 3:00pm and 8:00pm)Advance purchase: 2,600 yen
At the door: 3,200 yen (Flat fee for all ages)
(good for Sat, Jan 16 and Sun, Jan 17)Advance purchase: 1,800 yen (adult/junior)
At the door:
2,200 yen (Adult 19 and over)
1,700 yen (junior 13 to 18)
*Admission is free for children 12 and under. (Must be accompanied by an adult)
*Tickets are available at Tokyo Auto Salon Online Ticket Service, Lawson, 7-Eleven, Family Mart, Circle K Sankus, MINISTOP, Ticket PIA, e+ (e plus) and tixee.
- Tokyo Auto Salon Association (TASA)
[In no particular order]
Chiba Prefecture, Chiba-City,
NAPAC (Nippon Auto Parts Aftermarket Committee),
Japan Automobile Manufactures Association, Inc. (JAMA),
Japan Automobile Federation (JAF)
- Supporting Organizations
Tomy Company, Ltd.
PUMA Japan K.K.
- Special Thanks to
- Makuhari Messe,
San-ei Shobo Publishing Co., Ltd.
- In Cooperation with
- ASEA Division, JAWA Division, JASMA