Application Guidelines [full details of each Space type]
E SPACE (Vehicle Display Stand with Shell Scheme)
Maximum of 3 units per Exhibitor
SPACE E IS SOLD IN SETS WITH A VEHICLE DISPLAY STAND AND A LINKING SHELL SCHEME.
No display other than vehicles or stand customization allowed in the Vehicle Display Stand.
Keep the gangway clear.
* In corner stands, the gangway-facing side will be a fascia in place of a side wall (open on 2-side).
* The side of the stand must not be covered wholly with a wall.It must leave open at least 1/2 .
Vehicle Display Stand
Stand Size3m width x 6m depth
•Space E is for displaying one vehicle per unit only.
* Extra power supply can be ordered separately (charged option).
No decor, fixtures or fittings to customize your stand (including flags, banners and/or counters/desks) allowed.
Though the truss pillars are strongly anchored in the floor, never attempt to climb up on them for any reason whatsoever. The spotlights positioning will be performed by TASA.
Do not decorate the truss pillars with anything including flying flags/banners. Do not prop anything against the pillars.
Display Stand consists of:
|2 x Truss pillars||installed in every two units|
(both in front and rear)
|Needle-punched carpet||laid alternately in shading of grey|
|1 x Spotlight||one at the front|
|* Primary installation of a power cable and electricity charges during the course of the show also included.|
NOTES & CONDITIONS on SPACE E VEHICLE DISPLAY STAND
1) Space E Display Stand is for displaying one vehicle per unit only.
2) No display other than vehicles or stand customization allowed in this Vehicle Display Stand. Don’t decorate your vehicle excessively.
3) For-hire counter, stool and brochure/flyer shelf can be ordered separately (charged option).
Your own fixtures or fittings must not be brought into the stand.
4) Optional equipment can be ordered separately by completing "Optional Equipment Application for Space B, E and F" on the Exhibitor's Guidelines.
5) Jacking up the vehicle (in whole or in part) or removing tyres/wheels for demonstration purposes are prohibited.
6) No audio equipment (including the use of car audio systems) allowed.
7) Whenever you have your vehicle's headlights on, you must avoid the light from falling on or striking your neighbouring stand(s).
8) Extra power supply can be ordered separately (charged option).
9) No show models can be featured.
Floor Area3m × 3m
Stand Size3m width × 3m side wall × 2.7m height
•No part of the TASA-provided fixings, including the back wall, can be removed. All your fixing or decor shall be kept within your own Shell Scheme.
The Shell Scheme basically is open-front facing the Vehicle Display Stand while the corner stand is open on 2-side.
•No vehicle display in the Shell Scheme.
No divider wall between units is installed in any linking units. Though, for structural reasons, base panel(s) and pillar(s) will be installed in between units.
Shell Scheme consists of:
|Back and side walls||finished in white coated paper|
|Fascia||300mm in height|
|1 × Nameboard||Kaku Gothic in black by default|
|1 × LED light||21W|
|Two-socket outlet||One unit: 1 × 100V/0.5KW|
|* Primary installation of a 0.5KW cable and electricity charges during the course of the show included.|
|Two or more units: 1 × 100V/1.0KW|
|* Primary installation of a 1.0KW cable and electricity charges during the course of the show included.|
NOTES & CONDITIONS on SHELL SCHEME
The default font used on the TASA-provided nameboard is Kaku Gothic. You may make arrangements for your own nameboard in particular font, colour and/or logo at your own expense. To do so, you are required to appoint your own
contractor and register it with us by completing the form attached to the Exhibitor's Guidelines.
default font sample:
No part of the TASA-provided fixtures, including the back wall, can be removed. If you, however, have need to customize your stand, you may remove the fascia (with a few exceptions for structural reasons). To do so, you are required to appoint your own contractor and register it with us by completing the form attached to the Exhibitor's Guidelines. Please note that the removal of the fascia results in the removal of the nameboard and LED light as well. If you need your own electric work by appointing your own contractor, TASA will provide you with the primary installation of a cable only but no outlet.
Floors are finished in bare concrete. No carpet is included in this package. It should be ordered separately at extra charge. To do so, you are required to appoint your own contractor and register it with us by completing the form attached to the Exhibitor's Guidelines.
4) Whenever you use nails, screws or whatever is necessary to fasten/join in, take care not to project them into the gangways or any neighbouring stands.
5) No heavy objects can be hung from the fascia.
• Space assignments will be made by TASA.
We are unfortunately unable to guarantee the assignment of your Space E to adjoin any other Space types you concurrently apply for.
Member: 400,000 yen (plus tax) per unit
Associate: 500,000 yen (plus tax) per unit