All applications must be submitted online through TOKYO AUTO SALON official website.
The official website also is where TASA posts announcements and updates on the show as well as where you go through participation-related procedures. Please ensure you have Internet access and an email address before starting your application process.
- Early July
TASA sends “TOKYO AUTO SALON 2021 - EXHIBITORS GUIDE” out to prospective Exhibitors
- Mon 20 July at 10:00 (JST)
Registration is open.
* All applications must be made online. Applications will NOT be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis.
* No applications made after the deadline accepted. They can’t be on a waiting list for cancellation either.
- Fri 31 July at 17:00 (JST)
Registration is closed.
- Late August
“Acceptance Letter” is sent to you.
* Results, either your application has been accepted or got on a waiting list for cancellation, will be sent via e-mail.
* Your application is officially confirmed and legally binding for you upon issuance of the Acceptance Letter.
- Late September
TASA sends you the invoice for your participation.
- Mid October
TASA sends another booklet “Exhibitors Guidelines” to those whose application has been accepted.
TASA may change some contents of the regulations described on this "Exhibitors Guide" when necessary. Such changed contents will be shown on the Exhibitor's Guidelines.
- Late October
Floor Plan and Exhibitor List are sent out to you.
- Early November
You are required to begin arranging for paperwork.
- Fri 20 November
Due date for payment.
- Early December
Passes/tickets are sent to you.
- Mid December
Deadline for the paperwork.
- Fri 15 Jan to Sun 17 Jan
“TOKYO AUTO SALON 2021” takes place.
A list of the paperwork
Period : Early November to Mid December
• Registration of your vehicle to be displayed;
• Providing specifications on your vehicle to be displayed;
• Prize(s) you can offer to survey responders;
• Registration of your contractor(s);
• Request for extra passes/tickets;
• Exhibitor's information to be published on the website;
• Applying for electricity supply;
• Applying for anchor installation; and
• Applying for equipment rental.